Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding 11-7-09

This weekend we attended the wedding of my cousin Mark and Shani. The wedding was very nice, not too big. :)

Some pictures:

There are no pictures of the Ceremony because we left the camera at Grandma's house... 




Jeff showed up at the Wedding. He was an Usher.



The Reception took place at a Golf course. The meal setup was exceedingly nice and overdone ;)




My Setting, notice the very authentic plastic cup. I figured that Cherry Pepsi may have been a little better than Champagne. :)



My Beautiful Self ;) just kidding about the beautiful part...



The Cake tasted rather good. Some was poppy-seed with white filling and raspberry. the rest was chocolate with chocolate filling and raspberry.


My cousin Mark and his new wife, Shani doing the first dance as husband and wife. :)



The Wedding Party.



My Grandma and Matthew, and Grandpa and Cara dancing.


My cousin Tyler and Stephanie, She had a blast. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Sunday we went to my Aunt and Uncles house for Pizza, to hang out with Jeff and Elaine, and to watch The Packers lose to the Buccaneers, 38-28. Wow :)



I thought this was a cute picture ;)




The Niesen Children, and Elaine. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Garrett! Nice pictures :)
    Hope you're having fun, enjoying the balmy weather and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... it's complicated to write these comments. I had to send it like three times! It is definately worth it though, since I get to say hi to you and not do my homework all at the same time. Hehehe (definatly not an sneaky laugh). Nope... hey so uhhh..... SQUIRREL!

    ReplyDelete