Friday, June 26, 2009

Riding the 4 Wheeler




The guy who rents our pasture let us use his 4-wheeler a few times... Here are a few pictures. None of them have me in them because no one took any pictures of me riding.... I rode 40 mph in the pasture and 55 on the road. it was fun :) for some reason my macbook will not let me crop the pictures... :(

Couldn't get too close because they were going too fast...Sorry, I am not that fast ;)

Random Garden Shot :)


This week we've been really busy, getting up at 6:00 am to get out in the garden early so the heat doesn't kill us, I may post some pictures of what we have done later on! :)
Add Image

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love 4 wheelers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now what should I post about?

    A youtube movie,
    Baling Hay pics,
    any other ideas. (im not the most creative person ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about all of the above? OR you could spread those things out, while you think of more things to post about...thats just my suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete